Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Glancing at the Past Year


Taking a moment to look back at how 2012 began, reflecting on the past year at the beginning of 2013; seeing where I have been blessed, where I have grown, where I’ve taken advantage of opportunities, where I've been obedient to my faith, where I've missed opportunities, and where I've been challenged for 2013.


I share some of the most precious moments I’ve written about.  I pray each touches your heart as well, causing you to reflect on the New Year and challenge you too to take every opportunity given in 2013.
Looking forward to 2012 - New Beginnings
Celebrating my Son’s Birthday - Tell the Next Generation
 
Looking back at the many difficult events of 2012 – I must remember the many Mercies in Disguise - Mercies in Disguise
My responsibility to continue to pray for my grandchildren - A Grandmothers Prayers
 
Sharing the awesomeness of God - How Awesome is My God?
A reminder to take the time to slow down - S-L-O-W D-O-W-N
 
34 Mother’s Day Celebrations - A Mother’s Heart
 
Celebrating my Daughter’s Birthday - A Daughter’s a Daughter for the Rest of Your Life
A glimpse of my feathered friends - Feathered Friends
 
A determined Nonna trying to visit her grandchildren - Nonna Determination
Remembering the Good Ol’ Days - I Actually Remember
 
A tribute to my Mom - Mom’s Beautiful Smile
 
A gift of love from my children - A Haven at Holden Beach
 
Holding on to precious memories - Devastation and Healing Memories
A challenge to my faith - Selfless Faith
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment