Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Time to Chat






I gave my sweet granddaughter a tea set for Christmas along with a little book – “My Very First Tea Party.”






Once we opened the box and I showed her “how to” make tea, pour the tea, and of course sip the tea, I didn’t have to show her a second time.


Periodically she would gather her teapot and cups and come to me serving tea – smiling and enjoying this time of us ladies having tea.  
 




There’s just something so sweet about “tea time” with my granddaughter . . . I used to have many tea parties with my daughter – which involved many cups of tea, dolls and stuffed animals gathered around joining us – and her sweet chatter while sipping tea.




Whenever my son and his family visit me or I visit them – there are many times I sit with a cup of coffee with my daughter-in-law – catching up with the many things going on in our lives and just enjoying a warm beverage and some chatter.

The other night my daughter came over and we made some delicious hot chocolate – sipping and of course chatting.

A warm beverage – a sweet smile – a time to chat – seems simple – but can be so much more!

Take a moment with someone special in your life and enjoy a warm beverage - and chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment