Friday, January 6, 2017

Staying Healthy




Following my Whole30 experience, and then the reintroduction of various food groups, I am more aware of what affects my health, energy level, sleep, weight gain and so much more.

I am still experimenting and enjoy “playing” in the kitchen with healthy meal options, and realize I can continue preparing, cooking and eating, not only to enjoy my meals, but to also give myself a ‘boost’ with options that will continue to benefit my health moving forward.

Making my goal at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 to kick up my health to the next level, I had been researching the whole “probiotics” thing and decided it would be extremely beneficial for me to include these in my daily routine.  Not only the “probiotics” found in various foods (such as yogurt), but to add a supplement to get the best results for my health. 

So – while doing my research – Danielle Cevallos just happened to post a video on facebook, about the benefits of probiotics, and also wrote more extensively about it in a recent blog post.  She also recommended a particular brand. I know Danielle personally, and she shares a wealth of knowledge in the health and fitness area, being she is a personal trainer & group fitness instructor.

After looking into the particular brand she recommended (Silver Fern Brand) – I decided to go for it – and placed my first order.  I’ve received my order and I’m looking forward to seeing how adding probiotics to my daily routine helps me continue to stay healthy!


Thank you Danielle! 

And for those who want to learn more extensively about why probiotics should be included in your daily routine – here’s a link to her blog – which also includes additional resources which you can read and learn even more!


1 comment:

  1. I'm truly impressed and wishing you all the success in the world...which you deserve for being able to not only figure that all out, but end up owning it!! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete